Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek & downline meeting share!

Here is a pretty card that I made for for my "Go Divi" swap & also my downline meeting swap! I did the 'rock & roll' technique by stamping the image into the Calypso Coral (lighter color) & then rolling the stamp around the edges into the (darker color) Poppy Parade.  This gives it different 'tones!! 



This is a totally 'me' card.  I LOVE IT!!  

'Fresh Vintage' & 'Outlined Occasions' Sale-a-bration stamp sets-
*Sale-a-bration starts on Tuesday- 01/24/12
ink:  Calypso Coral & Poppy Parade
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla
Everyday Enchantment Designer paper & Ribbon- Sale-a-bration items!
supplies:  Pearls, Curly Label punch, cutter kit (to distress the edges), sponge

I had a big group downline meeting yesterday with all of my own direct recruits & then asked my side-line demonstrator friends & their groups to join us!  There were 20 of us there!  A busy day!!  But so much FUN- with all of us stamping & sharing our love of stamping with each other.  It was enjoyed by all!  We left with lots of inspiration & many new ideas!!




Katy & Amanda E.





Amy, Lorraine & Desiree'











Katy & Dawn




Lisa L, Dawn, Lisa I. & Kimberly








Happy Stamping!!!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment