Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Stampin' Studio

Many of you have asked me where I stamp!
Well- I have been a demonstrator for over 10 1/2 years.  Until just recently- I did all of my stamping at our kitchen island, so we literally ate with stamps all of the time.  Last June my husband said he was ready to move all of my stuff to one room so that we didn't have stamps everywhere!


I was SO EXCITED!!!

So- my son-in-law (Steven) & my husband (Deke)- did all of the work!  (And I might add- they did a fabulous job!)  The only things we purchased were the chairs, cabinets & counter tops- which I bought at Menards when they were on sale!  So this has been a progressing project! 

We made our one stall/attached garage into my new Stampin' Studio.  Our garage was more less a storage room before anyways....so we just painted the floor & moved all of my stuff out there.  It is still a garage....a car can still fit into it & it isn't climate controlled.  Everything in it is just around the outside edges.  But it is so nice to have all of my stuff out there & in one place.  I just love it!


Here are a couple of pictures of Steven & Deke working!!  Don't you love my Pool Party painted walls!  Think the white cabinets/shelving goes well with it.  It is nice & bright!
The shelves were in my spare bedroom- which was big enough to store all of my stamp stuff in but not big enough to set up any tables to stamp at.  The tables were stored in my garage & only set up whenever I had gals come here for Stampin' class.





So- this is where I do my creating at now!
There is also room for 15 gals to sit at tables in my studio for classes!

All of my supplies are stored on my shelves & in my cabinets.

I LOVE my new Stampin' Studio and am thankful for it every day!  It is so nice to have it all in one room & be able to shut the door & walk away from the mess!

Well I am off to my Stampin' Studio now to create!!  I have a couple of swaps I have to get created & have mailed the first part of next week; I have my downline meeting next Saturday & have lots to create & get ready for that; & I need to get packed up for my Hiawatha stampin' workshop that I have tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE















1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome, and I love the Pool Party...boy if we only had that when I did mine Certainly Celery a couple years ago...I say add some decor elements to that garage door, it won't effect it's function.
    Love you!
    Di

    ReplyDelete