Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

My favorite guys & a sneak peek!

HI!
Just have to share a few pictures I took yesterday of my favorite guys! 
I had to smile big when I got all 3 of them to sleep at the same time (with Deke's help)!!  Wow- that was worth celebrating in itself.  Check them out......aren't they all precious!!!

Here is a picture of Brayden asleep on Papa Deke's lap!
















I moved him to the couch & he slept for 2 1/2 hours!

















Here are Drake & Brody asleep too!
Brody took a long nap.  Drake took a cat nap- but was sure good all afternoon. 
















Here are the 3 boys when they woke up.  So happy!
After we took this picture we made our favorite Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies.  Brayden is really getting good at cracking eggs perfectly!

Drake, Brody & Brayden

Wish I would have gotten a picture of Nathan with all of the boys when he picked up Brayden & then you could have seen "ALL" of my favorite boys!















 Here is a sneak peek of a cute scrapbook page that I did at Cathy's workshop the other night that I want to share....
I used the SAB Everyday Enchantment designer paper, the new Blossom flower punch & the cool new Bigz XL Designer Rosette die. 


Have a great weekend!!!
I am planning to stamp alot this weekend!
Have lots I need to get done for upcoming workshops & birthday cards, etc.
ENJOY!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment