Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Another card with the NEW 'Mixed Bunch' stamp set & coordinating punch!

HI!
I have already told you that I LOVE this new stamp set & coordinating punch!  This beautiful card is one that I'll be doing at some of my upcoming workshops (so if you are an upcoming hostess & don't want to see it- stop reading now!)  But I decided to share it anyways- just couldn't wait!

The girls all made this it at Cathy's workshop last night too!  (It is the card that I gave you the sneak peek of yesterday!)  Everyone LOVED it!  I am not sure you can actually see it in the photograph- but I think that the champaign shimmer paint/rubbing alcohol spray added that extra sparkle to it for a real WOW!  I knew it was a pretty card & would be a hit when I showed it to Manda last night when she picked up the boys & she said- "Ohhhh Mom- that is beautiful!'  I'll show you the other card we did at Cathy's workshop in a few weeks- so that I don't spoil the fun for all of my other upcoming hostesses that I have in the next few weeks. 

We all had a really good time last night!  Cathy had tons of yummy food & the company was WONDERFUL!  So many of my Sigourney stampin' friends that I haven't seen for awhile & a couple of our Victor friends joined us.....so we had LOTS to catch up on & some of us didn't get home very early- but it was such a nice evening!!


'Mixed Bunch' & 'Loving Thoughts' sets

card stock:  Poppy Parade & Lucky Limeade
Everyday Enchantment SAB Designer Paper

ink:  Poppy Parade & Lucky Limeade

supplies:  Everyday Enchantment Ribbons & Brads- SAB pack, New Blossom punch, New Adorning Accents Embossing folders, New Adorning Accents Edgelits die,  Doily Triple Layer punch

Can you tell that I curled the ribbon ends (carefully) with the edge of our paper snips?  The POPPY flower is scrunched up & double layered with the Doily Triple Layer punch in the middle & held together with the brad. Plus it is all popped up with several dimensionals- which I know isn't a suprise to those of you that stamp with me all of the time- I love the 3D look! 

Enjoy!
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment